BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 10 January 2014

Roommates semester 3 degree yg sngat SUSAH untuk dilupakan~~

It has been said that the ROOMATES are the closest person that we have in University.Why i choose this title?I want to dedicate my memories to my roomates,which acts like my own family and give laughters to me when i need it.

Before i start anything,i will just briefly write about my first roomates as a degree student.At first,i am supposed to enter KTP but my lovely kakak epa took me back at K13.Despite that hardness,i am still maintained at k13 for several years after foundation.My roomates are foundation student batch 8,which i encountered them earlier as their fasilitator during orientation week.They are such nice,hardworking students,i guess while on the other hand,i felt like a small sister in there.There are some depression when you are in the circle of young kids.They make you feel like a child but sometime like a big sister to them.They will asked me to be their IMAM and wake me up from sleep.The disadvantages during that time was i am struggling in my new course while nobody in that college have the same course with me.Secondly,i am in bad terms with my bestie and everything that happens at me that time,i need to face it alone.I just can't share my emotion with those kids.Lastly,i accidently missed my final examination as i woke up late at that time.But luckily i took it a litte bit late as my lecturer is kind.

Now,i talked about my second semester roomates.Finally,i got the same degree students like me and i like it very much as they are from my foundation batch.can i mention their name here??i guess not..let it be private and confidential.Anyway,during that time,the most helpful roomates will be Sakinah as she has the same course with me and she was quite close with me.One memory that is still attached to my heart was when i was in KTP and that time was cloudy.I asked kinah to take me back to college and when the rain starts,she rushed over to KTP and took me back by motorcycle.She was wet and cold,but still she took me back.I am touched by that.That's why i love her as a friend as her sacrifice is too BIG for me...but now,she doesn't care about me at all...

Lastly,Now,is the moment to revealed my AWESOME,COOL,INTERESTING roommates that i adoured..

first,fairy god mother a.k.a rara..
She is the one girl that can controlled cik Haiza.In the room,she prefer to be quiet and always do her stuff silently.But when she decide to enter our conversation,it become lively..heheh..one disadvantages,she does not like to tell people when she is sick.She will keep quiet until people figured it out.Advantages,she has THE figure that i want to be someday..hahah^^

Second,bapak/babysitter/fighter/warrior A.K.A yana..
She is the one who take care of my food during my hibernation in room for several days.She is kind and hardworking and dedicated to her study.that's why she got sponsorship as she deserve it.Why i called her bapak?She sometimes got manly side or i just like to have bapak in this family..hahah^^.. Advantages,she has kind heart and hardworking.Disadvantages,easily get ENGLISH MUSIC VIRUS from cikin mok and sometimes HIGH during night/day that disturbs my sleep..hha^^

Third,cikin mok or budak kecik.. a.k.a cikin..
The one and only cutest kid that has the same age with us.I got some memory with her during foundation which i don't want to share.She is cheerful and kind.She always eat her vegetable raw and attracts other people to eat it too..Her best addiction is to CATS..she loves to hug the A LOT..that's why maybe cats run away from her LOVE..Advantages,she has a lot of interesting english songs and she hear it lot during the day which i sleep at that time..Disadvantages,hmm..HIGH during the days/nights sometimes..

Fourth,kak amal a.k.a the gangster and love guru..
she is one of my favourite sister which talks a lot sometimes..haha..it was quite unexpected actually..she looks like a quite person but once you know her,you will know..She is the one that like to ask for solat berjemaah and i like it very much.I felt like our bonding as roomates become closer after the prayer.

Lastly,cik haiza.. a.k.a mother..
At first impression,i think she is a coolhearted person and she hated me.Then,when we live at the same room,my impression changed.She looks like step mother but deep inside,she was like a good caring mother.She love to nag a lot..haha.asking me to get shower which i won't do in million times.I know her during my foundation days as she was famous but we didn't have chances to talk at all.I think she is quite matured at the room,i guess...I never saw her bullying rara like she did to me..Anyway,her nagging will be missed as 3 of my roommates are going to serumpun next semester..

My roomates are like colourful RAINBOW that came to me for a while and then dissapear.It doesn't meant that when you are gone,i will forget you.I will still remember you guys like it happen yesterday.The liveliness of the room cannot be replaced when you're gone..heheeh.i might become a poet someday.Take good care of yourself,guys...Let's have karaoke when we are free.I know our roomates have beautiful voices..I am so sorry for everything and my lack of reaction in whenever you do..












0 comments: